UK City code numbers
Target local markets and give your business a geographic presence
01 & 02 numbers are a great way of portraying a local presence in a town or city of your choice. They attract customers who prefer to deal with local businesses using a recognised local number.
Our geographic numbers are routed directly to any mobile or landline number of your choosing, so callers will never know that you are not based locally.
Like all of our inbound number ranges, UK City code numbers also offer all intelligent network call feature options, such as call queuing, hunt groups, voicemail, web management, and call recording, so you can improve your call handling capability without the need to buy premise-based equipment, such as a phone system.
We have over 450 different UK area codes to choose from, with around 5 million phone numbers available.
- Caller pays their standard UK local or national rate from a landline or mobile
- Pence per minute call charges apply on the calls you receive
- Create a virtual presence in any area of the UK without needing a physical landline
- Offers far greater flexibility and functionality in how you handle incoming calls, which is not available on standard landlines
- Track advertising and marketing response up to the minute, allowing instant assessment of campaign success
- Take complete control over how, where and when you receive calls
- Network-based technology, so no need in invest in premises-based hardware or software
- A suite of phone-system like call management features are available on demand, straight off the network, fully scalable for quick deployment
- Manage and control call routing features and configuration in realtime through our web management portal
- No extra phone lines required, with numbers and services often activated and live on the same day as ordered