International Freephone numbers
We can provide freephone numbers for many countries worldwide, allowing the ability to have a virtual presence in locations abroad without needing a physical office or landline. The call is free to the caller from a landline, however some mobile network operators may charge. Inbound charges apply to calls received, with the price being specific to each location.
- Call is free to the caller from a landline within the local country, thereby encouraging more people to call. Note some mobile networks may charge
- Incoming charges apply to calls received, with the price being specific to each location.
- Track advertising and marketing response up to the minute, allowing instant assessment of campaign success
- Take complete control over how, where and when you receive calls
- Offers far greater flexibility and functionality in how you handle incoming calls, which is not available on standard landlines
- Network-based technology, so no need in invest in premises-based hardware or software
- A suite of phone-system like call management features are available on demand, straight off the network, fully scalable for quick deployment
- Manage and control call routing features and configuration in realtime through our web management portal
- No extra phone lines required, with numbers and services often activated and live on the same day as ordered
Features Products & Services
Phone system-like feature routing incoming calls to a succession of numbers until answered