03 numbers are becoming increasing popular as one of the most customer friendly non-geographic number ranges available
0333 number ranges have been lauched recently for use within commercial organisations, and are very caller friendly, esepecially from mobiles, as the caller pays the same standard national call charge as when dialing 01 or 02 numbers.
Mobile callers will find these calls included in bundled minutes packages, and not be charged at a higher rate as is the case when dialing other non-geographic number ranges (such as 0800 or 0845)
The number owner would pay a small charge to receive the call, which we offer in very cost effective line rental and inclusive minutes packages.
Like all of our inbound number ranges, 03 numbers also offer all intelligent network call feature options, such as call queuing, hunt groups, voicemail, web management, and call recording, so you can improve your call handling capability without the need to buy premise-based equipment, such as a phone system.
- Caller pays their standard UK national rate from a landline or mobile
- Pence per minute call charges apply on the calls you receive
- Offers far greater flexibility and functionality in how you handle incoming calls, which is not available on standard landlines
- Track advertising and marketing response up to the minute, allowing instant assessment of campaign success
- Take complete control over how, where and when you receive calls
- Network-based technology, so no need in invest in premises-based hardware or software
- A suite of phone-system like call management features are available on demand, straight off the network, fully scalable for quick deployment
- Manage and control call routing features and configuration in realtime through our web management portal
- No extra phone lines required, with numbers and services often activated and live on the same day as ordered
Features Products & Services
Network-based voicemail messaging service with messages delivered by email or accessed online